Our Annual Meeting (May 26-28) includes 30+ networking opportunities centered around topics of interest from privacy to cannabis to energy.
Some sessions include:
- Reopening after the pandemic: legal issues & opportunities
- Working across borders: Overcoming intercultural challenges
- Employee privacy: Trends in the aftermath of the pandemic
- Immigration trends
- Taxation and High Net Work Individuals
- What’s hot in international arbitration
- The latest in Cannabis
- Litigating business interruption claims during a pandemic
- Retirement schemes for equity partners
- Renewable energy
- Preventive restructurings: Useful in uncertain times?
- Bitcoin and taxation