Kilroys is a full-service corporate and commercial law firm providing progressive and solution-focused legal advice to Irish and international clients for more than 60 years. Kilroys’ clients include multinational companies, owner-managed businesses, government bodies and regulatory authorities, and private clients. As the sole Irish member of Ally Law, we can provide our domestic clients with ready access to the best international legal expertise.
We take a practical, partner-driven, interdisciplinary approach, with our lawyers working together to provide seamless service to businesses of every scale. Our key practice areas are as follows:
• Our Corporate & Commercial team offers a wealth of practical knowledge to clients, including sole traders, SME’s, and large domestic and international corporations. We provide comprehensive advice on the daily operations of corporate structures and on planning, drafting, and negotiation of key corporate and commercial contracts.
• Our Commercial Litigation practice has wide-ranging experience, representing clients in claims about breach of contract and other contentious commercial law disputes, insurance defense, product liability, professional negligence, insolvency, employment law, and landlord and tenant disputes. Our lawyers regularly appear before the Irish Commercial Court.
• Our Corporate Offenses, Fraud and White Collar Crime practice provides innovative solutions to regulatory scrutiny by enforcement authorities, minimizing monetary exposure while investing in preventative measures to avoid future liability. We advise on regulatory investigations, responses to dawn raids, and challenges to reports and draft reports issued by or on behalf of regulatory agencies. Our lawyers have extensive experience dealing with the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE), the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC), the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation (GBFI), the Central Bank of Ireland, and the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission.
• Our Governance & Corporate Compliance lawyers assist companies and their directors, secretaries, and managers with compliance with their statutory obligations under the Companies Act 2014 and other relevant laws.
• Public bodies collectively constitute the largest purchaser of goods and services in the State, and the contracts for such purchases are governed by the EU and domestic Irish Public Procurement Law. Our Public Procurement practice advises and assists on drafting and preparing tender documents, drafting framework agreements, appointing consultants to public bodies, selecting Open, Restricted, and Negotiated Procedures, and managing and running competitions.
• Our Property and Private Client team advise businesses and private clients on all legal aspects of buying and selling commercial and residential property, leases and security, and lending. We also provide estate administration, trust, and succession planning advice to private and corporate clients.
For more information about Kilroys, contact:
69 Lower Leeson Street
Tel +353 1 4395600