On October 27, eight Ally members from five countries will discuss the pandemic’s impact on the real estate market and perspectives on it’s future.
- Overview of COVID-19 responses in your area (g., eviction moratoria, rent relief, etc.), their impact on the commercial real estate market and lessons learned
- Understanding (and revisiting) Force Majeure provisions
- Strategies by which landlords and developers can maximize their position or mitigate their exposure in the current climate
- COVID-precipitated changes in office and retail markets: What is happening in your practice?
Moderator: Kristin Hawes, Summit Law Group, Seattle
Participating firms include:
- Arteaga Gorziglia, Chile
- CCG Abogados, Colombia
- Moye White, Denver
- Much, Chicago
- Phillips Nizer, New York
- Richards Cardinal, Argentina
- WH Partners, Malta