Ally Law, a global legal network that includes nearly 3,000 lawyers worldwide, congratulates its member firms and lawyers ranked in the 2020 Chambers and Partners Europe Guide.
Said Björn Welinder, president of Ally Law and a partner in Lund, Sweden-based law firm Lindmark Welinder, “I commend all of our European members on this honor. The credentials and reputation of our member firms is the cornerstone of our mission to provide cost-effective, coordinated legal services world-wide.”
Ally Law member firms and individuals ranked in Chambers Europe 2020 include:
- Bulgaria: Kalaidjiev & Georgiev: Band 4, Dispute Resolution. Firm founder Angel Kalaidjiev was rated an Eminent Practitioner, Dispute Resolution.
- Cyprus: Georgiades & Pelides: Band 2, Corporate/Commercial; Band 3, Banking & Finance; and Marcos Georgiades, Band 2 Corporate/Commercial.
- Denmark: TVC Law Firm: Kaspar Bastian, Band 3, Tax.
- Germany: Melchers: Clemens Weidemann, Band 2, Public Law.
- Hungary: KCG Partners Law Firm: Band 4, Employment; and Levente Csengery and Rita Párkányi, both Band 4, Employment.
- Malta: WH Partners: Band 1, Corporate/Commercial: Gaming & Licensing; Band 3,
Corporate/Commercial, and Financial Services; and Olga Finkel, Band 3 Corporate/Commercial, and Ramona Azzopardi, Band 3, Tax.
Additionally, in Chambers UK 2020, member firm Edwin Coe LLP was rated: Band 1, Restructuring/Insolvency: Personal Insolvency and Band 2, Insurance: Mainly Policyholders (both UK-wide); Band 3, and Employment: Senior Executive and Professional Negligence: Insurance (both in London (Firms)). Ten individual practitioners were ranked in a variety of practice areas.
About Ally Law
Ally Law, a Chambers and Partners Band 1 Global Law Firm Network, provides sophisticated legal services to major corporations, with a sharp focus on value. Our 70+ firms include nearly 3,000 lawyers in 100+ business centers worldwide.
Wendy Horn, Executive Director, Ally Law
+1 612 770 6046, email@example.com