Ally Law is pleased to announce that 7 of its member firms have been listed in the 2020 Chambers and Partners USA Guide. Ally Law is also ranked a Band 1 Leading Law Firm Network, Global-wide, in Chambers Global 2020, as well as Band 1 in Chambers Latin America (Global Law Firm Networks, Latin America-wide) and Band 3 in Chambers Asia Pacific (Leading Regional Law Firm Networks).
Said Björn Welinder, president of Ally Law and a partner in Lund, Sweden-based law firm Lindmark Welinder, “It is my pleasure to congratulate our United States members that have been honored in this year’s Chambers USA Guide. We are proud of the high-quality legal and business counsel and coordinated client service that we provide throughout the United States and around the world.”
Ally Law member firms ranked in Chambers USA 2020 include:
- Alaska: Birch, Horton, Bittner, Cherot – Band 2, Litigation, General and Commercial; Band 2, Real Estate
- Colorado, Moye White LLP- Band 4, Real Estate
- Illinois: Much Shelist, PC – Band 2, Construction
- Michigan: Varnum LLP – Band 3, Banking & Finance; Band 4: Corporate/M&A; Band 3, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation; Band 2, Labor & Employment; Band 3, Real Estate
- Ohio: Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP – Band 2, Banking & Finance; Band 2, Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Band 2, Corporate/M&A; Band 2, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation; Band 3, Healthcare; Band 2, Labor & Employment; Band 2, Litigation: General Counsel; Band 2, Natural Resources & Environment; Band 2, Real Estate; Band 2, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, and USA – Nationwide: Band 3, Retail
- Washington: Summit Law Group – Band 3, Labor & Employment; Band 3, Litigation: General Commercial
Ranked firms above all also have individual lawyers ranked in the guide. In addition, member firm in Utah: Fabian VanCott, has individuals ranked in Band 1, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation; and Band 3, Environment, Natural Resources & Regulated Industries.
About Ally Law
Ally Law, a Chambers and Partners Band 1 Global Law Firm Network, provides sophisticated legal services to major corporations, with a sharp focus on value. Our 70+ firms include nearly 3,000 lawyers in 100+ business centers worldwide. For more information, visit www.ally-law.com.
Ally Law +1 612 770 6046