We’re pleased to open registration for the next 6 monthly meet-ups as part of the ongoing series, Women in Law: Strategies for Personal and Professional Success. The series is aimed at fostering a community for mentorship, the exchange of best practices and personal connections that can lead to business opportunities.
Q2 session topics include:
- Thriving in the Pandemic: Keeping Your Career on Track
- Speaking with Confidence & Professional Presence
- Bringing Men into the Fold
- Women: The Default Housekeeper, Caretaker and Peacemaker?
- Working Across Borders: Overcoming Intercultural Challenges
- Meet RK Women’s Network
Click here to register and learn more about the series.