SERVICES / LITIGATION
Business disputes and regulatory actions can arise from any quarter, at any time, regardless of company’s size, industry or geographic distribution. Suppliers, customers, partners, competitors and regulators may suddenly become adversaries. If you’re in business, the success of your enterprise depends on the smooth workings of hundreds, if not thousands, of relationships, transactions, contracts and agreements.
The attorneys of Ally Law’s International Litigation Business Group understand that effective dispute resolution includes forward thinking, active guidance, and timely, intelligent responses to emerging business risks, threats and opportunities. Our litigation lawyers around the world draw on their local and international litigation experience to help clients develop business processes, negotiating skills, internal audit methods, and documentation practices that can minimize risks and improve competitive advantage. When disputes arise, our highly experienced lawyers develop effective alternatives that enable clients to align business objectives with legal strategies.
We represent businesses and individuals in all areas of litigation, including:
• Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
• Appellate practice
• Creditor’s rights
• Environmental issues and toxic tort
• Government enforcement and white-collar crime
• Insurance coverage
• Intellectual property
• Corporate governance and fiduciary duty
• Labor and employment
• Product liability
• Occupational safety and health compliance
• Real estate and construction litigation
• Securities litigation
• Sales of goods and warranties
• Complex contract litigation
• Class-action litigation
• Credit facility workouts
• Lender liability and banking litigation
For more information about Ally Law’s Litigation services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.