- Fees received for legal services performed for member firms of Ally Law.
- Fees received for legal services performed for clients referred by Ally Law firms.
- Fees received for legal services, where the client relationship initially and predominantly arose from Ally Law marketing activities.
- Fees received for legal services based on a referral from a former Ally Law lawyer or former Ally Law law firm, for a period of 3 years from the date on which the firm in question ceased to be a member, or the individual lawyer left the member or former member firm, whichever is earlier.
- Where a client is derived by a member firm as a result of the above activities, and becomes a “permanent” client of the member firm (i.e. subsequent matters are referred beyond the matter originally referred), fees derived from that client shall be reported indefinitely from the commencement of the first subsequent matter.
Please complete the data fields and forms below. If your firm did not receive or send any referrals in 2018, please check this response option on both forms.
Data can be entered and stored in draft form by clicking “Save Draft”. You can return to the draft at a later time to edit or complete the report. Anyone in your firm can login to the draft report with the firm’s user ID and passcode.
Once you have added all sent and received referrals, click “Submit”. Note that it is not possible to return to your report for edits or corrections after submission. If you have changes or additions, please contact us.
If you prefer to submit your report manually, please click here to download a Word form which can be completed and returned via email. Please do not re save this form as a PDF.