Congratulations to our Latinx members who are honored in the Latin Lawyer 250 across twenty different practice areas. Rankings include the following:
- PPO Abogados (Bolivia) was commended in anti-corruption investigations and compliance, banking and finance, corporate and M&A, energy, intellectual property, labour, mining and metals and pro bono.
- Cascione Advogados (Brazil) was commended in banking and finance, corporate M&A, project finance and infrastructure.
- Robalino (Ecuador) was commended in administrative law, antitrust and competition, arbitration, banking and finance, corporate and M&A, energy, labour, real estate and tourism and tax.
- Santivanez Abogados (Peru) was commended in corporate and M&A, and energy.
- Richards, Cardinal, Tutzer, Zabala & Zaefferer (Argentina) work was featured in corporate and M&A, restructuring and insolvency, telecoms and media and data, privacy and technology and tax.
- Arteaga, Gorziglia (Chile) work was featured in corporate and M&A, environment, arbitration, energy, litigation and tax.
- Oller Abogados (Costa Rica) work was featured in administrative law and corporate and M&A.
- ACZALAW (Nicaragua) work was featured in corporate and M&A.
For more than 20 years, the Latin Lawyer 250’s editorial and research team has rated Latinx law firms and international firms visible in the region.