On May 26-28, our AGM unites a top-flight slate of futurists, member speakers and performers with an intuitive high tech meeting platform (Watch our video)!
With 10 sessions over two days, members will be able to:
ENVISION new ways to transform their careers or their firm’s operations.
EXPLORE synergies and best practices in their practice or industry sectors.
ENJOY a scavenger hunt through the world’s top museums and a homegrown music concert.
- Ally Law 101: Informal Networking for New AGM Attendees & Ally’s Executive
- Annual Business Meeting & Elections
- Making the Most of Ally Law Membership: Tips, Tricks and Genius Ideas
- Keynote Address: The Future of Legal Services
- The Importance of Passion, Commitment & Focus: Unstoppable Entrepreneurs Share their Insights
- Mix, Mingle & Music: Unsung Heroes Award & Ally’s Global Concert
- Birds-of-a-Feather: Network with Others Interested in an Industry, Niche or Practice Area
- Speed networking Showcase Your Firm’s Unique Expertise
- Panel Discussion: The Pandemic Changed Us and it’s Not All Bad
- Increasing Your Resilience: A Practical Workshop
- Who Will Win? A Global Team Scavenger Hunt through the World’s Top Art Museums
The 2021 AGM is free of charge and open to all member firm lawyers and staff leaders, who can register here.