Congratulations to six of our members who were recognized in ITR’s World Tax 2024, which ranks effective tax practitioners around the world spanning more than 140 jurisdictions. Member firms highlighted include:
- Robalino (Ecuador), Tier 1 in Tax and Active in Transfer Pricing. Managing Partner, Javier Robalino Orellana is Highly Regarded in General Tax and Tax Controversy and Directors Bolívar Figueroa Martinez and Gabriel Gallegos are Highly Regarded for Tax Controversy.
- PPO Abogados (Bolivia), Tier 1 in Tax and Active in Transfer Pricing. Pablo Ordonez is Highly Regarded in Indirect Tax and Tax Controversy, while Alexandra Ortiz is a Rising Star in General Corporate Tax.
- Artega Gorziglia (Chile), Tier 2 for General Corporate Tax. Andres Ossandon is Highly Regarded in General Corporate Tax and Indirect Tax.
- Santiavanez Abogados (Peru), Tier 4 in General Corporate Tax.
- Zambrano Gruba Caganda & Advincula (Philippines), Tier 2 in General Corporate Tax and Tier 1 in Tax Controversy. Angelo Vincula and Antero Caganda are both Highly Regarded in Tax Controversy.
- Gitti & Partners (Italy), Tier 5 in General Corporate Tax. Diego DeFrancesco is a Notable Practitioner while Andrea Tognon is a Rising Star.
World Tax is unique among directories as it classifies professional services, law firms and other tax advice providers together, rather than looking at them separately.