Russell Kennedy Lawyers is an Australian-based law firm offering a comprehensive range of commercial legal services, with a diverse list of clients operating in a range of industries, and across many states and countries. In conjunction with Ally Law, we advise international clients whose business interests bring them to Australia and Australian clients expanding internationally.
Russell Kennedy has more than 230 personnel, we manage large, complex matters while delivering commercial outcomes and exceptional service. We act for a broad range of clients, including major public and ASX-listed companies, large private companies, foreign corporations, banks, state and federal governments, local governments and statutory authorities, not-for-profits, and private individuals.
We work across a number of sectors, including aged care and retirement living, all levels of government, business services, healthcare, insurance, real estate and property development. We have advised clients in these sectors for many years, with our lawyers helping shape the way in which the industries appear today.
Our lawyers advise clients from many key practice areas, such as the following:
• Aged Care & Retirement Living • Health Law
• Commercial leasing
• Corporate and commercial law
• Competition law
• Dispute resolution & Litigation
• Government and administrative law
• Insolvency and restructuring
• Intellectual property and information technology
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Planning and environment
• Pro bono
• Property development and transactions
• Waste & resource recovery
• Wills, estates and succession planning
• Workplace relations, employment and safety
• Aged Care & Retirement Living
• Health Law
Our firm and individual lawyers have been recognized for their work by a number of awards and directories, for more information click here.
469 La Trobe Street
Tel +61 3 9609 1555
Russell Kennedy Aitken Lawyers
75 Elizabeth Street
New South Wales 2000
Tel +61 2 8987 0000