Russell Kennedy Lawyers is an Australia-based law firm offering a comprehensive range of commercial legal services with a diverse list of clients operating in a range of industries and across many states and countries.
With Ally Law, we advise international clients whose business interests bring them to Australia and Australian clients expanding internationally.
Russell Kennedy has more than 230 personnel. We manage large, complex matters while delivering commercial outcomes and exceptional service. We act for a broad range of clients, including major public and ASX-listed companies, large private companies, foreign corporations, banks, state and federal governments, local governments and statutory authorities, not-for-profits, and private individuals.
We work across several sectors, including aged care and retirement living, all levels of government, business services, healthcare, insurance, real estate and property development. We have advised clients in these sectors for many years, with our lawyers helping shape how the industries appear today.
Our lawyers advise clients from many key practice areas, such as the following:
• Aged care and retirement living
• Commercial leasing
• Corporate and commercial law
• Competition law
• Dispute resolution and litigation
• Government and administrative law
• Insolvency and restructuring
• Intellectual property and information technology
• Health law
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Planning and environment
• Pro bono
• Property development and transactions
• Waste and resource recovery
• Wills, estates and succession planning
• Workplace relations, employment and safety
Our firm and individual lawyers have been recognized for their work by several awards and directories, for more information click here.