EMEA members were strongly represented in the 2020 Legal 500 Guides for EMEA, Deutschland and the UK, in the areas of energy, banking, healthcare, restructuring, employment and more.
Recognized members include:
- France: Alerion: Tier 1, Construction; Tier 3, Insurance; and Tier 4, Employment.
- Greece: Your Legal Partners: Tier 2, Banking, Finance & Capital Markets; Tier 2, Projects & Privitisation; Tier 3, Corporate, Commercial and M&A; Tier 4, Dispute Resolution; and Tier 4, EU & Competition.
- Hungary: KCG Partners: Tier 2, Employment; Tier 2, Tax; Tier 3, Projects & Energy; Tier 3, Real Estate & Construction; Tier 4 Dispute Resolution; and Tier 5, Commercial, Corporate and M&A.
- Italy: Gitti & Partners: Tier 5, Industry Focus: Energy; Tier 6, Commercial, Corporate and M&A; and Tier 6, Tax.
- Israel: Lipa Meir & Co: Tier 1, Energy; Tier1, Healthcare & Life Sciences; Tier 1, Restructuring & Insolvency; Tier 2, Dispute Resolution – Class Actions (including derivative actions); Tier 2, Infrastructure; Tier 2, Insurance; Tier 2, Real Estate; Tier 3, Capital Markets; Tier 3, Competition- Antitrust; Tier 3, Dispute Resolution – Local Litigation & Arbitration; Tier 3, Employment; Tier 3, High Techs & Start-Ups; Tier 3, Investment & Venture Capital Funds; Tier 3, Real Estate & Construction; and Tier 3, Commercial, Corporate & M&A.
- Malta: WH Partners: Tier 2, Commercial, Corporate and M&A; Tier 2, Fintech; Tier 3, Banking, Finance & Capital Markets; and Tier 3, Intellectual Property.
- Switzerland: Blum & Grob Attorneys at Law Ltd: Tier 2, Transport; Tier 3, Private Client; and Tier 3, Real Estate & Construction.
- Ukraine: Dynasty Law Firm: Tier 3, White Collar Crime; and Tier 4, Tax.
Ally Law’s German member firm Melchers was ranked in the 2020 Legal 500 Deutschland Guide as a Leading Law Firm, Tier 2, Metropolitan Area Rhein-Neckar; and Tier 3, Metropolitan Region Rhein-Neckar.
Ally Law’s UK member firm Edwin Coe LLP was ranked in the 2020 Legal 500 UK Guide in several areas including: Tier 2, Employment- Legal Executives; Tier 3, Insurance Litigation – For Policyholders; Tier 3, M&A- Smaller Deals, Up to £50M; Tier 3, Personal Tax Trusts & Probate; Tier 4, Commercial Property- Corporate Occupiers; Tier 4, Fraud- Civil; Tier 4, Property Litigation; Tier 5, Commercial Litigation; Tier 5, Professional Negligence; Tier 6, Intellectual Property; Tier 7, Employment- Employers; and Immigration.