Congratulations to seven of our Latin America member firms honored across 15 practice areas. This Chambers Latin America 2024 recognition includes 32 individual lawyers (5 Associates to Watch, 3 Up and Coming, and 2 Senior Statespeople).
- Argentina – Richards, Cardinal, Tützer, Zabala, Zaefferer: Band 3, Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Jorge E Tützer, Band 3, in the same; Agustina Fruet Walter (Consumer Law), Associates to watch; Band 4, Corporate/M&A – Jorge E Tützer, Band 4, in the same; Band 2, TMT (Telecoms, Media, Technology) – Juan Pablo Cardinal, Band 2, and Lisandro Frene, Band 2, in the same.
- Bolivia – PPO Abogados: Band 1, Banking & Finance – Carlos Pinto, Band 1, Lindsay Sykes, Band 3, Salomón Eid, Band 3, and María René Suárez, Associates to watch, in the same; Band 2, Corporate/Commercial – Carlos Pinto, Band 2, Diego Bohrt, Band 3, Marcial Fernández Galindo, Up and Coming, and Delma Paz, Associates to watch, in the same; Band 2, Dispute Resolution – Fernando Escóbar, Associate to watch, in the same; Band 3, Energy & Natural Resources – Carlos Pinto, Band 3, and Mattias Garron, Up and Coming, in the same; Band 1, Intellectual Property – Pilar Soruco Etcheverry, Senior Statespeople, and Ana Valeria Escobar, Up and Coming, in the same; Band 1, Labour & Employment -Alejandro Pemintel, Band 1, in the same.
- Chile – Arteaga Gorziglia: Arnaldo Gorziglia (Corporate/M&A), Band 4; Band 2, Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded; Band 2, Energy & Natural Resources – Ignacio Arteaga, Band 3, and Luciano Cruz, Band 3, in the same; Band 4, Projects – Arnaldo Gorziglia, Band 5, in the same; and Andrés Ossandón (Tax), Band 5.
- Costa Rica – Oller Abogados: Ruben Hernández (Public Law), Senior Statespeople.
- Ecuador – ROBALINO: Band 3, Banking & Finance; Band 3, Competition/Antitrust – Daniel Robalino-Orellana, Band 3, in the same; Band 2, Corporate/Commercial – Javier Robalino-Orellana, and Martín Pallares, Band 3, in the same; Band 2, Dispute Resolution – Javier Robalino-Orellana, Band 1, in the same; Band 3, Energy & Natural Resources – Javier Robalino, Band 2, in the same; Pedro Cordova (Intellectual Property), Band 3, Labour & Employment – Luis Carlos Fernández, Band 3, in the same; Band 3, Public Law – Javier Robalino-Orellana, Band 3, in the same; Band 3, Real Estate; Band 3, Tax.
- Honduras – Aczalaw: Armida María López de Argüello (Corporate/Commercial), Band 4.
- Nicaragua – ACZALAW Nicaragua: Band 3, Corporate/Commercial – Minerva Bellorín, Band 2, and Alonso Porras, Band 4, in the same; Band 3, Intellectual Property – Diogenes Velasquez, Associates to watch in the same.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world’s leading lawyers. Chambers Latin America covers a total of 20 jurisdictions, spanning Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil, as well as all Spanish-speaking countries in South America.