Much is a full-service, Chicago-based firm where the law is practiced with passion and pragmatism. We have built our reputation on sophisticated work and immersive relationships with our clients. We champion big ideas over big law and high-touch service over high cost. We care deeply about the quality of our work, and we believe innovation is always better than same old, same old.
Since our founding in 1970, we have witnessed the shifting legal landscape and made strategic, forward-thinking decisions to ensure we are positioned to serve our clients far into the future. We offer the best of both worlds — our attorneys are experienced in areas essential to any business operation, and they practice in areas of law typically found only at small legal boutiques or the mega firms:
* Business and finance * Construction law * Creditors’ rights, insolvency and business bankruptcy * Healthcare law * Intellectual property and technology * Labor and employment * Litigation and dispute resolution * Policyholders’ insurance coverage * Real estate law * Wealth transfer and succession planning
* Business and finance
* Construction law
* Creditors’ rights, insolvency and business bankruptcy
* Healthcare law
* Intellectual property and technology
* Labor and employment
* Litigation and dispute resolution
* Policyholders’ insurance coverage
* Real estate law
* Wealth transfer and succession planning
One key principle has always guided us—the achievements of our clients ultimately define our success. Throughout our history, we have represented many privately held businesses, public companies and high-net-worth individuals. From startups to micro-caps to Fortune 1000 global leaders, no matter the scope or scale of your opportunity, we are there for you.
Our affiliation with Ally Law provides additional important benefits. If you are searching for a funding source in China, we can make a call. If your supplier in Hungary is not fulfilling its obligations, we know qualified litigators who can help. Relationships are at the heart of a successful business, and we are proud of our expansive network. Our connections are local, national and global — and they are your connections too.
191 North Wacker Drive, Suite 1800
Chicago, IL, USA 60606-1615