Ally Law congratulates its member firms ranked in latest edition of IFLR1000, the guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers.
Said Björn Welinder, president of Ally Law and a partner in Lund, Sweden-based law firm Lindmark Welinder, “I congratulate all of our honored member firms. The stature of our member firms is the cornerstone of our cost-effective, coordinated legal service model.”
Ranked Ally Law member firms include the following:
Europe Middle East Africa Region:
- Cyprus: Georgiades & Pelides: Tier 3, Financial and Corporate.
- Greece: Your Legal Partners: Tier 2, Banking and Finance; Tier 3, Capital Markets and Debt; Tier 3, Capital Markets: Equity; Tier 2, M&A; Tier 3, Project Development.
- Israel: Lipa Meir & Co: Tier 3, Banking; Tier 4, M&A; Tier 2, Project Development; Tier 4, Project Finance; Tier 1, Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Malta: WH Partners: Tier 1, Finance and Corporate.
Asia Pacific Region:
- China: R&P China Lawyers: Notable mention in M&A.
- Vietnam: LNT Partners: Tier 3, Banking & Finance; Tier 3, Project Development; Tier 3, M&A; and Notable mentions in Capital Markets: Equity and Capital Markets: Debt.
- Brazil: Cascione Pulino Boulos & Santos Advogados: Tier 2, Project Development; Tier 3, Capital Markets: Debt; and notable mentions in Banking, Private Equity, Banking, M&A, and Project Finance.
- Ohio: Vorys Sater Seymour & Pease: Tier 2, Banking; Tier 2, M&A; and Recommended in Real Estate.
- North Carolina: Smith Anderson: Tier 3, Banking; and Tier 1, M&A.
Since 1990, the IFLR1000 has been producing legal market intelligence and remains the only international legal directory dedicated to ranking law firms and lawyers on the basis of financial and corporate transactional work.
About Ally Law
Ally Law provides sophisticated legal services to major corporations, with a sharp focus on value. Our 70+ firms include nearly 3,000 lawyers in 100+ business centers worldwide.
Wendy Horn, Executive Director, Ally Law
+1 612 770 6046, email@example.com