Congratulations to our ten member firms and lawyers ranked in the 2022 Chambers High Net Worth Guide, a top legal resource used by family offices and professional advisers to wealthy individuals.
Ally Law member firms and individuals ranked in Chambers High Net Worth Guide 2022 include:
- Canada (Ontario): Torkin Manes – Craig Vander Zee, Band 1; and Daniel Melamed, Band 2
- Delaware/USA: Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP – Leslie Spoltore, Band 2
- Michigan/USA: Varnum – Band 2; and Thomas Kyros, Band 3; David Thoms, Band 3; Linsey Gleason named Up and Coming
- New York/USA: Phillips Nizer – Michael Galligan, Band 1
- North Carolina: Smith Anderson – Band 3; and Kimberly Quarles Swintosky, Band 3; Walter R Rogers Jr, Band 1
- Ohio/USA: Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease – Band 1; and John Furniss, Band 2; Karen M. Moore, Band 1; Michael Schwartz, Band 3; and David Swift, Band 2
- Utah/USA: Fabian VanCott – David Sloan, Band 2
Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Malta: WH Partners – Band 3; and Ramona Azzopardi, Band 2
- Switzerland: Blum & Grob – Natalie Peter, Band 2
- United Kingdom: Edwin Coe LLP – Band 4; and Alison Broadberry, Band 3; and David Goepel, Band 3; and Ben Harle named Association to Watch; Real Estate: High Value Residential, Rosie McCormick Paice, Band 4
Chambers High Net Worth covers private wealth management work and related specialisms in key jurisdictions around the world, featuring the most informative and important editorial about the leading professional advisers to wealthy individuals and families in each market.