The latest European Guide gave high marks to recognized firms in the areas of corporate + commercial, banking + finance, tax, dispute resolution, and employment.
Ally Law member firms and individuals ranked in Chambers Europe 2021 include:
- Bulgaria: Kalaidjiev & Georgiev: Firm founder Angel Kalaidjiev was rated an Eminent Practitioner, Dispute Resolution.
- Cyprus: Georgiades & Pelides: Band 2, General Business Law; and Marcos Georgiades, Band 2 General Business Law.
- Denmark: TVC Law Firm: Kaspar Bastian, Band 3, Tax.
- Germany: Melchers: Clemens Weidemann, Band 3, Public Law.
- Greece: Your Legal Partners: Band 4, Banking and Finance and Katerina
Christodoulou, Band 4.
- Hungary: KCG Partners Law Firm: Band 4, Employment; and Levente Csengery and Rita Párkányi, both Band 4, Employment
- Malta: WH Partners: Band 2, General Business Law; and Olga Finkel, Band 3 Corporate/Commercial, James Scicluna, Band 4, Corporate/Commercial; and Ramona Azzopardi, Band 2, Tax.
Said Björn Welinder, president of Ally Law and a partner in Lund, Sweden-based law firm Lindmark Welinder, “I commend all of our European members on this honor. The credentials and reputation of our member firms is the cornerstone of our mission to provide cost-effective, coordinated legal services world-wide.”