NLP is composed of highly skilled lawyers with exceptional analytical skills and proven experiences in the legal sphere with the ability to cater clients’ needs of comprehensive legal solution. We possess the required experiences and rich knowledge in our respective practice areas. We are committed to advocate our clients’ cause earnestly and to support their outcomes.
NLP offers services across the legal sectors, including the following core practices:
- General Corporate and Commercial Law: We integrate our knowledge of Indonesian business environment and provide our clients with commercially focused advice, as well as corporate commercial matters, including, commercial litigation, corporate restructuring, regulatory & compliance advice, company formation, administrative and corporate secretary services.
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A): We regularly advice and represent our client in both buy side and sell side M&A, spin-offs, divestitures, joint venture, start-up fundraising and exit strategies.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): We provide our clients with comprehensive legal supports in Foreign Investment Company establishment, land acquisition, and business permits & licenses.
- Employment: We offer high-degree advice on all matters affecting the employment including employment agreement, outsourcing, company regulations, health & safety, and employment rights to support our clients’ well-built workplace.
- Banking, Finance & Fintech: We advise on banking and finance transactions across every industry, ensuring its compliance with all legal rules. Our scope of services covers corporate finance, private and non-private equity, leasing, cross-border finance and fintech businesses.
- Technology, Media and Telecommunication (TMT): We provide our clients with legal advice in TMT sectors for transactional and non-transactional matters, including telecommunication business licensing and compliance, advising in personal data protection compliance and general legal advice for technology and media companies.
- Additional Services: We also advise clients in various business sectors such as pharmaceutical, insurance, capital market, and litigation dispute resolution.