Leisure and Hospitality
Our Leisure and Hospitality Group helps owners, operators, developers and investors weather economic storms, maximize the value of their assets, and improve their market positions in a highly competitive industry.
More than any other industry, the leisure and hospitality sector—including hotels, casinos, restaurants, golf resorts, and other destination properties—is directly affected by financial cycles and geopolitical events. We have years of experience advising hotels, mixed-use developments, condominiums, entertainment facilities, financial institutions, and state and local governments throughout the world. Our lawyers are based in major commercial and destination cities on almost every continent, and they understand the unique local and regional opportunities and challenges faced by companies in this complex, highly variable business.
Ally Law includes member firms and individual lawyers recognized by Chambers Global, Legal 500 and IFLR1000 as leading providers and practitioners. No matter the size, scope, and subject of the deal or dispute, our team can provide seamless, cross-border counsel that helps clients meet their strategic objectives and manage day-to-day issues wherever their businesses and properties are located.
Our advice is as practical as it is innovative, and our service is as responsive as it is thorough. We advise clients in the following areas:
- Acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures
- Real estate sales and lease transactions
- Project development, lending and financing
- Construction agreements
- Management agreements
- Club membership programs
- Liquor and other licenses
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Labor negotiations and employment law
- Land use and zoning
- Environmental compliance and permitting
- Bankruptcy and restructuring
- Intellectual property, branding and licensing
- Advertising and promotions
- Antitrust and competition
For more information about Ally Law’s Leisure and Hospitality services, contact us.