Ally’s 2023 Asia Pacific Regional Conference (November 30– December 2), hosted by Ally’s Japan member, Blakemore & Mitsuki, explored some of the most pressing and rapidly developing issues facing law firms and their clients today. This annual three-day event brought together our members and top business leaders from across the region, who discussed topics through a series of roundtables and panels, including:
- managing legal and reputational risks of artificial intelligence
- managing compliance in various Asia Pacific jurisdictions
- local solar energy trends and developments
- the evolving role of in-house counsel and how external counsel can provide added value and support to in-house lawyers
- cross-border investments and M&A in Asia
Ramesh Vaidyanathan, President of Ally Law and the founder of BTG Advaya (Mumbai, India) said, “The esteemed firms of the Asia Pacific region have consistently served clients worldwide at the highest level. We’re pleased to welcome some of these clients to help lead our sessions including Microsoft Japan, NYK Group, Mitsuru Tamura, Uniadex, WTW Japan, GSSG Solar Japan and Kojima Production. Our regional meetings give individual delegates the opportunity to connect with clients and each other, giving members a distinct advantage over law firms outside the network.”
In addition to the Asia Pacific Regional Conference, Ally Law hosted its annual meetings for the Americas region in Columbus, Ohio, in September 2023 and in Milan, Italy in October 2023.